Please see the job description & application at this link: https://une.peopleadmin.com/postings/8001
The Project Coordinator will coordinate and implement community-based youth substance use prevention strategies on behalf of the Project Alliance coalition. The Project Coordinator participates in key program and operations planning, including reporting and evaluation. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for performing administrative functions for the Coalition including tracking expenses, organizing and scheduling events and completing donor-required reporting. The position requires working independently and monitoring the progress of multiple work projects simultaneously.
• Provides support for developing and achieving the goals of the Project Alliance coalition by carrying out Drug Free Communities and Substance Use Prevention grant-funded action plans
• Ensures twelve sector community representation for the Project Alliance coalition.
• Works with local schools, youth organizations and other partners to ensure youth engagement and participation.
• Collaborates with partners to strengthen coalition efforts to prevent youth substance misuse, focusing on alcohol, marijuana and prescription medications.
• Provides technical assistance directly to youth to grow youth-driven activities.
• Serves as staff to Project Alliance and its working groups as needed.
• Participates in mandatory grant-related trainings.
• Works in collaboration with CHCC staff in seeking funding for related activities.
• Assists Director in identifying important research trends in reduction and prevention of substance use and provides information to Project Alliance and the community.
• Assists in evaluation activities in collaboration staff and coalition members
• Assists in organizing and scheduling various coalition events and meetings, including scheduling rooms, scheduling and managing meetings agendas, handouts, and minutes.
• Performs various bookkeeping functions: processes financial documents, purchase orders and business vouchers related to operating budgets, tracks budget expenses and organizes and maintains financial records and reporting for grant funded programs.