- Our keynote address happens on October 12th at 8:30am with Penobscot Nation Ambassador Maulian Dana. She’ll speak on “Health and Social Equity in Indigenous Communities in Maine.”
- Maine CDC Director Shah joins us on October 12th at 2pm to give an overview of public health in Maine and answer questions from the session participants.
- Day 2, October 13th, begins with a plenary session on public health and economic development, starting at 8:30am – “Creaing Connections through Disruption: How Public Health and Economic Development are Intertwined.”
- Join us on October 13th at 12:10 for a discussion on the politicization of public health with Dr. Dora Ann Mills and Paul Keuhnery, moderated by Ed Miller.
- Our poster reception takes place at 4pm on October 13th. You’ll have an opportunity to talk with our poster presenters and ask questions about their work. View their posters and listen to their presentations in advance, available on the conference website.
- Day 3, October 14th, begins at 8:30am with a plenary on “Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice in Public Health.” We have panel of speakers from philanthropy, non-profits, law enforcement and municipalities discussing why this work is a priority for them and how to do it in your own communities.
- We are offering CMEs and CHES/MCHES!
- Closed captioning will be available for everyone session. You’ll be able to access it within the session itself or in a separate window.
Thank You to Our Sponsors & Exhibitors!
New England Public Health Training Center
Northern Light Health
Maine Public Health Training Center
Cary Medical Center
Maine Lung Cancer Coalition
Muskie School of Public Service, University of Southern Maine
Maine Conservation Voters
American Lung Association
Bicycle Coalition of Maine
Natural Resources Council of Maine