MPHA members are comprised of individuals and organizations working together to improve the health and well-being of those who live, work, learn, and play in Maine. Through service, education, and advocacy efforts, MPHA advances public health by the creation of public policy, development of education opportunities and leadership development.
The current MPHA membership includes: students, retirees, public health professionals, clinicians, allied public health professionals and individuals committed to promoting and protecting public health in Maine.
When you become a member, you strengthen our voice as we strive to ensure all in Maine have access to the resources they need to lead a healthy life.
MPHA Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Representation at the State House
- Advocacy updates
- Conference discount
- Issue briefings
- Networking opportunities
- Access to APHA affiliate news
- Access to Member Directory
- Free job postings
- Participation in issue-based sections
- Mentor program
- Discounts to other organizations’ events, as available
- Select MPHA-sponsored webinars for members only
- Access MPHA member directory
- Complete MPHA member profile
- Renew MPHA membership
- Indicate your interest in participating in Issue-Based Member Sections
- Register for MPHA events including the Annual Conference
MPHA is also proud to be a member of the following member organizations:
Thank You to Our Organizational Members!