The Committee structure of MPHA is an integral part of what we are able to accomplish. Each committee has specific goals and operates on a regular meeting schedule. Members of each committee not only have the satisfaction of having an active voice on important public health issues, but they also build lasting connections with fellow members.
If you would like additional information about any of the committees below or interested in volunteering, please contact MPHA membership manager, Heather Drake.
- Annual Meeting Planning Committee
- Issue-Based Member Sections
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs (including opioids and marijuana)
- Obesity (including healthy eating, active living and built environment)
- Public health in underserved populations (including social determinants of health and rural health)
- Public health infrastructure (including funding, workforce development, and Health in All Policies)
- Climate change