Healthy Lincoln County is growing and is seeking a Program Assistant to join our team! Can be PT or FT for the right candidate. Position based in our Damariscotta office with flexibility for some remote work. This position collaborates with the whole HLC team, providing administrative and program support to leadership and staff. Requires flexibility, can-do attitude, great communicator, skilled at time management and anticipating needs. Supportive work environment and competitive benefits.
The Program Assistant should possess a high work standard, be adept at setting priorities and anticipating needs. He/she will provide a broad range of word processing functions, as well as correspondence and reporting, process, track and acknowledge donations received, collect and organize information for project grant applications and reports, and update marketing materials as necessary. He/she will also provide assistance to HLC programs as assigned.
We are looking for energetic, self-starters who thrive in both a team environment and working independently. He/she must also relate well with co-workers, external partners, and the public.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in health-related field or an equivalent of education and experience.
• Coordinate arrangements for virtual and in-person meetings, workshops, and training programs to include travel and accommodations, registrations, correspondence, and logistics, including setting up audio-visual equipment, assisting with materials, and evaluations.
• Create and maintain databases for assigned project/s.
• Monitor and track HLC social media reach, and work with project staff to ensure social media content calendar is full, relevant, and appropriate
• Assist with financial processes, including verifying expenses against monthly financial reports, prepare and code invoices in preparation for accounts payable, prepare monthly credit card receipts, prepare invoices to funders
• Record, type and distribute minutes/notes for assigned meetings.
• Act as liaison between the department/project and internal/external groups and respond to internal and/or external requests for information, as appropriate.
• Oversee office administrative tasks including facilities (e.g utilities, maintenance requests), supplies, insurance/licensing, building access, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, and other program as necessary)
• Competencies consistent with those identified by the Public Health Foundation Council on Linkages as Level I.
This position offers a career path to growth and development within the organization. MCD deeply values diversity, inclusiveness, empowerment, and collaboration.
Position: Entry level
Location: Damariscotta, Maine
Projected State Date: Immediately
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please submit the following:
• A cover letter and resume
• Your salary expectations
• Two writing samples
• Three professional references
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.
Please ensure to send all of the requested information to be considered. No phone calls please.
Medical Care Development, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization