Do you have a passion for Public Health assisting Maine’s population with Colorectal Cancer Screening (CRC)? Medical Care Development, Inc. (MCD), a non-profit public health services organization is accepting applications for Project Coordinator for the Colorectal Cancer Screening project. This position will be housed with staff at the Maine CDC office. The Project Coordinator position is a full-time, 40 hour per week that is eligible for MCD’s benefit package.
This position will work collaboratively with diverse project partners, consumers, and providers of health and behavioral health care. The Project Coordinator will convene monthly CRC Program meetings to promote sharing of best practices and collaborate to ensure project requirements are met. Responsibilities include developing and implementing Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) work plans using results from Evidence-Based Interventions (EBI), review work plans with each FQHC, convene key staff for kick-off and provide technology training to support use of tools.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health related field, including public health. (A combination of four (4) years of education, training, and/or experience in health, public health, or related field may be considered.) Master’s level training in related field is a plus.
• Knowledge and skill in the management of data-driven projects.
• Knowledge of contract and grant management.
• Experience developing communication materials, including flyers, brochures, booklets, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Strong organizational skills and the flexibility and ability to manage time and multiple tasks with little supervision.
• Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs as well as any other software programs necessary to perform the job.
• Competencies among successful applicants are expected to be consistent with those identified by the Public Health Foundation Council on Linkages as Level II.
The successful applicant will be a creative thinker, energetic, self-starter who enjoys new challenges and is able to function comfortably in a fast paced team environment or independently and relate well to co-workers, customers, organizations, and the public.
This position offers a career path to growth and development within the organization. MCD deeply values diversity, inclusiveness, empowerment, and collaboration.
Position: Professional level
Location: Augusta, Maine
Projected start date: Immediately
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please submit the following:
• A cover letter and resume
• Your salary expectations
• Two writing samples
• Three professional references
Applications should be sent to email@example.com. Position is open until filled.
Please ensure to send all of the requested information to be considered. No phone calls please.
Medical Care Development, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization