Do you have a passion for healthy living and youth development? Healthy Lincoln County (HLC) is growing and seeking 2 Project Coordinators to join our team! One PT, one FT with some flexibility in hours. Based in Damariscotta, with flexibility for some working remotely. These positions are focused on building community support for youth substance use prevention in Lincoln County. These positions will convene and collaborate with the partners and systems where youth and young adults live, learn, work, and play. Using assessment, outreach and education, the Coordinators will engage entities from across Lincoln County to implement evidence-based programs, addressing the root causes of substance use. This mission-driven work is meaningful and fast-paced. Experience in community health or substance use prevention and familiarity with Lincoln County is a plus. Supportive work environment and competitive benefits.
In collaboration with other staff, he/she will also participate in overall HLC project activities and reporting. He/she will be responsible for coordination of work plan activities, grant reports, communication/marketing materials, quality improvement, and integrate the findings from data into organizational operations. In addition, he/she will interact and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders.
We are looking for energetic, self-starters who thrive in both a team environment and working independently. He/she must also relate well with co-workers, external partners, and the public.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in health-related field or an equivalent of education and experience. (A combination of four (4) years of education, training, and/or experience in health, public health, or related field.) Master’s level training in related field is a plus.
• Prevention Specialist Certification preferred. A willingness to pursue certification required.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to meet required deadlines.
• Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated cultural competence are essential.
• Ability to understand and interpret data.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher)
• Competencies consistent with those identified by the Public Health Foundation Council on Linkages as Level I and II.
This position offers a career path to growth and development within the organization. MCD deeply values diversity, inclusiveness, empowerment, and collaboration.
Position: Professional level
Location: Damariscotta, Maine
Projected State Date: Immediately
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please submit the following:
• A cover letter and resume
• Your salary expectations
• Two writing samples
• Three professional references
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.
Please ensure to send all of the requested information to be considered. No phone calls please.
Medical Care Development, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization